Syracuse University Library is pleased to announce the launch of its mobile web site. Optimized for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry smart phones, the site can be accessed at http://m.library.syr.edu. Also, users who visit the regular Library homepage from a mobile device will be redirected automatically to the mobile version.
The new mobile site offers quick, convenient access to core library information sources, including library hours, contact info, and locations. Via the mobile Library site, users will be able to:
- Search the Library catalog, WorldCat, and mobile versions of a number of Library databases
- Check Library hours for all locations
- Find the locations of all SU libraries and collections
- View floor maps of Bird Library
- Browse the Library staff directory and automatically email or place a call to each individual.
- Get research assistance via text message, instant message, email, or phone
- View Library events
Full functionality of the mobile services will depend on the data plan, connectivity, and capabilities of the phone used.
The mobile site will continue to grow and develop based on feedback from users. Please use the “Give us your feedback” link on the site to send us your ideas for enhancements.