Join the Syracuse University Libraries on Tuesday, October 3, 2017 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Life Sciences Complex atrium for a showcase of resources from science and technology collections. Representatives from the following publishers and products will be available to provide demonstrations and answer questions.
- ACS Publications – journals from the American Chemical Society.
- ASTM – standards and journals from ASTM International.
- Books 24×7 – ebooks on business, technical and engineering topics.
- Clarivate Analytics – provider of Web of Science, EndNote, Journal Citation Reports, and InCites.
- Ebsco – provider of Applied Science & Technology, GreenFILE, and eBook Collection.
- Elsevier – provider of Science Direct, Scopus, Knovel, Engineering Village, and Reaxys.
- IEEE – provider of IEEE Xplore.
- The IET – provider of The IET Digital Library and Inspec.
- JoVE – video based Journal of Visualized Experiments and educational material.
- SAGE – publisher of journals, ebooks, and Sage Research Methods Online.
- SciFinder – expert search tool from Chemical Abstracts Service.
- Springer Nature – publisher of journals and books, including Lecture Notes, and provider of BioMed Central
Need an introduction to something that’s new to you or generally want to brush up? Plan to attend one or more of these publisher demonstrations that will be held in the following classrooms:
|Time||1-020 CST||102 LSC|
|1:00||Clarivate Analytics||IET / Inspec|
Refreshments will be provided by our vendor partners. For more information, contact Anne Rauh at email@example.com.