Education Week online includes extensive content not in the print version including, special reports, video, and more. With premium access, you have instance access to the content on edweek.org, including:
- Access to the digital edition, an electronic replica of the print edition, days before the print edition is delivered.
- The Teacher Channel, Digital Directions & Industry & Innovations sections that focus on different aspects of K-12 education.
- 33 years of fully-searchable archives, so you can research and focus on specific hot-button issues and events.
- Exclusive online-only content, including 50 blogs on vitally important K-12 topics.
- Multimedia tools, including videos & infographics and photo galleries.
- Education Counts database, where you can build customized tables and reports by state and other indicators.
To access the collection, point your browser to:
Feedback is welcome. Comments may be sent to Mary DeCarlo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trial access is available through September 30.
Please note: Limited access to this resource is provided courtesy of the publisher/vendor for the purpose of evaluating the product and its potential value to the SU community.
For more information please refer to our Policy on Access to Licensed Resources.