Academic OneFile is a premier source for peer-reviewed, full-text articles from the world’s leading journals and reference sources. With extensive coverage of the physical sciences, technology, medicine, social sciences, the arts, theology, literature and other subjects, Academic OneFile is both authoritative and comprehensive.
- Full-Text: More than 6,300 full-text titles (more than 11,000 titles in all).
- Newswires: 121 wire services.
- Newspapers: Over 400 newspaper services covering worldwide current events with full indexing of The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, and Christian Science Monitor.
- Images: Includes some full color images.
- Audio: Patrons can now listen to any National Public Radio program, as well as read transcripts, for shows produced by NPR from 1990 to present. Podcasts from government agencies such as the Census and the State Department are also available in Academic OneFile.
- 8 Languages: Every article in Academic OneFile can now be translated into eight different languages.
- Coverage: Integrated backfile coverage from 1980 to the present. Updated daily.