The Office of Research and the Libraries invite faculty to a training session about Experts@Syracuse.
Experts@Syracuse creates, manages, and makes public Syracuse University researcher profiles. It enables search networking and expertise discovery, and reduces administrative burden for researchers, faculty, and staff. Read more at the Experts@Syracuse FAQ page.
RSVP to a training session.
The key benefits of Experts@Syracuse:
- Creates easy to update researcher profiles.
- Identifies funding opportunities matched to relevant research interests.
- Provides expertise identification.
- Fosters wide-spread discovery of each researcher’s distinctive expertise.
- Quickly identifies sponsored projects.
- Creates customized CVs and NIH Biosketches at the click of a button.
For more information, contact at email@example.com.