The Graduate Student Forum on Research Methodologies will take place on Friday, November 13th, 2015 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Peter Graham Scholarly Commons in Bird Library.
All are welcome at the morning’s event, which includes:
Research Roundtable discussion: “Does Science Work? The ‘Crisis’ in Research Integrity, Transparency, and Reproducibility,” sponsored by the Future Professoriate Program, with:
- David Amberg, Vice President for Research at SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Carl D’Angio, co-director of the graduate Research Ethics curriculum at University of Rochester
- Neil Ringler, Vice Provost for Research at SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Gregory Robinson, Associate Professor of Political Science, Binghamton University, SUNY
- Moderated by Evelyn Brister, Associate Professor of Philosophy, Rochester Institute of Technology
Lightning rounds on research methodology by Syracuse University graduate students.
Information Fair featuring:
- Office of Research Integrity and Protections and the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Information about grant assistance from participating schools/colleges
- Syracuse University Libraries and Research Data Services
- Research Computing
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- Sage Research Methods