SU Library will host a “green” brown bag discussion of academic library sustainability initiatives on Friday, February 10th from noon to 1:30 p.m. in the Peter Graham Scholarly Commons on the first floor of Bird Library.
Representatives from regional campuses will share information on their sustainability programs and plans. Participants include:
- Tom Keays, Le Moyne College
- Steve Lloyd, SU Associate Director for Sustainability
- Cristina Pope, SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Sean Vormwald, Onondaga Community College
- Stephen Weiter, SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry