Find or rediscover some of the most useful business and data tools available to you through the Syracuse University Library subscriptions.
Thursday, January 27, 2011, 12:30-3:30 p.m.
Peter Graham Scholarly Commons, 1st floor of Bird Library
Drop by and talk to information professionals from vendor companies and learn better ways to find business information and source data for your research, projects and business plans. Demonstrations and handouts will be provided by representatives from:
- CQ Press – A division of Sage Publications (CQ Political Reference Suite, CQ Researcher, CQ Weekly and more)
- Gale Cengage Learning (Business & Company Resource Center, RDS Business Suite/Tablebase)
- Mergent, Inc. (Mergent Online)
- Geographic Research Inc. (SimplyMap)
- ProQuest LLC (ABI/Inform, Statistical Datasets, Snapshots and more)
- Standard Rate & Data Service (SRDS Media Solutions)
We will also have brochures and handouts available for IBISWorld, Plunkett and World Advertising Research Center (WARC), and librarians demonstrating Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR) and Choices III (from Experian), among other databases.
Prizes, giveaways, and refreshments will be provided thanks to generous donations from all of our attending vendors.