BrowZine is a free tablet application that allows users to browse, read, and monitor journals available through the Syracuse University Libraries. BrowZine works by organizing the articles found in subscription and open access databases, uniting them into complete journals, and then arranging these journals on your newsstand. With the BrowZine app, you can:
- Create bookshelves of your favorite journals for easy, fast access
- Read articles in a format optimized for a tablet device
- Get alerts when new journal issues are published
- Save articles to Zotero, Dropbox, or an app of your choice
- Share links to articles with others by email, Facebook, or Twitter
The result is an easy and familiar way to browse, read, and monitor scholarly journals across disciplines. Use BrowZine to keep up easily with the newest scholarly research in your field.
Need help or want additional information? We’ve created a BrowZine guide.