- Snap a pic of your favorite library study space
- Tag your pic using #mySULspace
- Vote up to once a day on your favorites to decide the winner
To enter, take a photo of your favorite study space in the Libraries and post it to Instagram, Twitter, or the Libraries’ Facebook page timeline with the hashtag #mySULspace. Then vote on your favorite pics on our Facebook contest page.*
The student who takes the pic that receives the most votes wins a reserved study table (on the 1st or 2nd floor of Bird Library or in Carnegie Library) during the week of midterms, October 13-17. The runner-up wins a study fuel gift basket.
The contest runs from Monday, September 29 at 9 a.m. to Friday, October 10 at noon and is open to currently-enrolled Syracuse University students only. Winners will be notified by 5 p.m. on October 10.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
THE FINE PRINT
All entries must be submitted in digital format in one of three ways:
- Facebook: Post a photo with the hashtag #mySULspace to the Libraries’ Facebook page timeline
- Twitter: Make sure “Protect my Tweets” in your privacy settings is unchecked. Tweet a photo with the hashtag #mySULspace
- Instagram: Set the “Photos Are Private” option in your account profile settings to “OFF”. Post a photo with the hashtag #mySULspace.
No purchase necessary to enter, play, or win a prize. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned except by the contest sponsor. No substitutions are allowed.
*photo submissions can take up to an hour to appear on voting page.