The Library will offer a number of RefWorks training sessions in September and October.
RefWorks is an online citation management tool available to all SU students and faculty. Students and faculty are encouraged to attend a session and learn how RefWorks can simplify and enhance the process of organizing research materials.
These are hands-on sessions and will include demonstrations of how to import and save citations, generate bibliographies, insert in-text references, and more. Sessions will be held in Room 046 on the lower level of E.S. Bird Library. No registration is required – drop-ins are welcome!
Sessions will be held on:
- Tuesday, September 16, 11:00 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.
- Monday, September 22, 12:45 p.m. – 2:05 p.m.
- Thursday, October 2, 12:30 p.m. – 1:50 p.m.
- Wednesday. October 8, 12:45 p.m. – 2:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 14, 11:00 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 21, 2:00 p.m. – 3:20 p.m.
- Monday, October 27, 2:15 p.m. – 3:25 p.m.
For more details about RefWorks and a copy of the class schedule, please visit the library’s RefWorks webpage: http://library.syr.edu/cite/refworks.html