The Library will offer a number of RefWorks training sessions during the spring semester. RefWorks is an online citation management tool available to all SU students and faculty. Attend a session and learn how RefWorks can simplify and enhance the process of organizing research materials.
Hands-on sessions will include demonstrations of how to import and save citations, generate bibliographies, insert in-text references, and more. Sessions will be held in Room 046 on the lower level of E.S. Bird Library. No registration is required – drop-ins are welcome!
Sessions will be held on:
- Friday, January 30 from 12:45 p.m. to 1:40 p.m.
- Thursday, February 5 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 11 from 2:15 p.m. to 3:10 p.m.
- Monday, February 1 from 10:35 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 24 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:20 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 3 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 4 from 2:15 p.m. to 3:10 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 17 from 12:30 p.m. to 1:50 p.m.
- Friday, April 3 from 2:15 p.m. to 3:10 p.m.
For more details about RefWorks and a copy of the class schedule, please visit the library’s RefWorks webpage.