Located within the Maps and Government Information Department and part of the Digital Services Program, Numeric Data Services can provide help with:
– Identifying, locating, and acquiring data for student and faculty research.
– Data management and statistical analysis.
– Use of SAS, Stata, and SPSS.
– Advice on research methods, study design, and questionnaire construction for those collecting their own data.
– Classroom instruction in all of the above.
Students and faculty wanting help or further information on these services should contact Paul H. Bern, Numeric Data Services Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-1352.
Please feel free to forward or post this announcement.
Numeric Data Services: http://libtest.syr.edu/information/mgi/nds
Maps and Government Information: http://libwww.syr.edu/research/internet/government
Digital Services Program: http://libwww.syr.edu/information/digital_services