- New resources offered by the Libraries include: The IET Digital Library now includes titles published in 2017. This collection contains ebooks published by the Institution of Engineering and Technology. Topics include electrical engineering, signal processing, radar, energy, control, electromagnetic wave, and more. The Classical Scores Library is a collection of digital scores covering Western art music from ...
- Linda Dickerson Hartsock received the fourth annual George R. Burman Award from the Whitman School of Management. The award honors “an outstanding individual on campus who supports Whitman’s entrepreneurial initiatives.” Hartsock is the executive director of the Blackstone LaunchPad, a campus-based experiential entrepreneurship program based in Bird Library. The award was presented by Alexander McKelvie, associate ...
Syracuse University receives gift of Illustrated Chronicle of Ivan the Terrible from the Russian FederationMay 3, 2017Gift of the Illustrated Chronicle of Ivan the Terrible was presented to Syracuse University by Consul General of the Russian Federation in New York.
- Librarians Michael Pasqualoni and Janet Pease have compiled a reading list of Syracuse University faculty/staff authors whose humanities-related publications were released in 2016.
- Try out the Libraries' new website, which will be available beginning on April 12.
- A dozen recent additions to library collections.
- Trial access to Global New Products Database is available through April 14.
- Syracuse University Press will make available 23 titles from its backlist as open access ebooks through a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities.
- Trial access to POLITICO Pro is available through April 6.
- Recent additions to library collections include titles in forensics, civil engineering, mathematics, and computer science.