Early Norman Rockwell illustrations discovered among Special Collections at Syracuse University LibrariesMarch 6, 2017Two original Norman Rockwell illustrations discovered in Special Collections among the records of the American Book Company.
- Trial access to Geofacets is available through April 7.
- Birkhauser Building Types Database, Disability in the Modern World: History of a Social Movement, Early European Books, NK News Pro, and PrivCo added to Libraries' collections.
- Syracuse University's new branding utilizes a Goudy-inspired typeface derived from original materials in the Special Collections Research Center (SCRC).
- Trial access to East India Company is available through February 23.
- The Libraries have published a new listing of available books on refugees.
- In December 2016, Syracuse University Libraries’ SURFACE repository surpassed its two-millionth download, just six years after its launch in October 2010. SURFACE is a full-text, multi-media online database that provides global, open access to the work of Syracuse University faculty and researchers. Among a number of benefits, SURFACE increases the visibility of authors’ works, maximizes the ...
- HathiTrust Research Center (HTRC) Extracted Features (EF) Dataset, Version 1.0 provides researchers with open access to data from the full text of the 13.7 million volume HathiTrust Digital Library.
- Librarian Patrick Williams has been selected to receive the 2016 Distinguished Service Award from the Syracuse University Libraries Assembly.
- Read Sean Kirst's piece on newly published SU Press book, The Muckers, edited by Woody Register.