Syracuse University Libraries has added the following new databases to its collections, which can be accessed using your net ID and password via library.syr.edu. These resources are part of the Libraries’ normal acquisitions process and are not related to the free temporary resources offered by some publishers this semester due to COVID-19.
- Geobase – A new module of Engineering Village; GEOBASE includes the latest information on earth sciences, ecology, geology, human and physical geography, and environmental sciences.
- Statista — Data from both public and private sources related to a wide range of subjects, including consumers, digital markets, and companies; also includes forecasts, analysis, reports, and more.
Periodicals/Journals: Current Subscriptions
- New York Times Digital Edition, 1851 to present — Sign up instructions are available on our New York Times guide.
- Wall Street Journal Digital Edition, Past four years to present — Sign up instructions are available on our Wall Street Journal guide
- Sound Studies v. 1, 2015 to present – Interdisciplinary academic journal
Periodicals/Journals: Backfiles/Past Issues
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) Journals pre-2006, activated on the ARC Aerospace Research platform
- International Peacekeeping, 1994-1997 — Completes full coverage from Volume 1
- ACS eBooks (American Chemical Society) – Frontlist (newly published) titles for 2020-2022
For more information on collection development or to make suggestions, contact Anne Rauh, head of Collections and Research Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.